Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Northeast Petroleum University & Study in
Important information for students wishing to study abroad
I. Application requirements
1. The applicant must not be a citizen of the People’s Republic of China and must be in good health.
2. Academic requirements for the applicant:
a. Chinese language learner: must have received high school education or equivalent or higher education;
b. Undergraduate: must have received high school education or equivalent or higher education;
c. Post-graduate: must have received undergraduate education or equivalent or higher education;
d. PhD: must have received post-graduate education or equivalent or higher education;
e. Applicants for undergraduate, post-graduate, and PhD courses must reach Band 4 in the new HSK test; those who have not yet reached Band 4 can take the language preparatory course first, and then transfer to his or her major class after qualifying.
II. Time of admission:
Students applying for courses which do not provide a diploma can enter at any time;
Students applying for courses with a diploma must be enrolled before September 1st.
III. Scholarship of Northeast Petroleum University for International Students
First-class scholarship: Each individual scholarship is 11,000 RMB/Year
Second-class scholarship: Each individual scholarship is 8,000 RMB/Year
Third-class scholarship: Each individual scholarship is 7,500 RMB/Year
IV. Application materials required:
1. Two copies of Northeast Petroleum University Application for Admission-Foreign Students (which can be downloaded from http://www.nepu.edu.cn/type/61010903.html, or obtained from School of International Education of Northeast Petroleum University);
2. A copy of the applicant’s passport;
3. Students applying for a diploma must provide a copy of their high school diploma and HSK certificate; those applying for master or doctoral degrees should also provide their undergraduate diploma, and post-graduate diploma.